IMPORTANT. Read Carefully.

Go down

IMPORTANT. Read Carefully.

Post  DeepLeash on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:18 am

I would first start explaining everything we wants to knows about this, as also i HOPE you ALL guys witte with the proper direction against this post poit!. Don't you SPAM THE POST, Don't you DISAPOINT THIS POST DIRECTION, Don't you WRITTE IN AN INAPROPRIATE LANGUAGE IN THIS POST, SUCH DISAPOINTMENTS WILL BE AT ALL PUNISHED BOTH HERE AND INGAME:

We are here after 2 months of being Online, althrough, we have been added many mods, being at all working about trying to make the most specific balance, and also being as most at disposal of you that we can be, we are today asking you all guys about a feedback corresponding to all the work we doing here, and also we wants to let you know about some changes we going to do here:

1) ~ As a first point, i'll explain such thing we going to do here, as a way to let all the players test/check such work we did and we doing at all about the server, WE'LL PUT ALL THE ITEMS AS FREE STUFF, THE ONLY THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO FARM ARE THE ENCHANT SCROLLS.
This way, both current users and also newbie players may will have their time to test and find the correct way about playing here.
This way also bring us a lot of time to keep doing the lasts changes about classes balance, and will also helps about other things.

2) ~ As a second point, we'll also being implementing much interesting mods as we can. As the time goes, it will also let us test all of those and lets players says their opinion about thems.

3) ~ As the last point, we'll open a new section on the forum, where such new mods will be explained and shown to the players before those would be added, as well, there will be also a section where you can give feedback, or even give an idea about what you will like to see ingame.

As the time goes, we'll be helping you all as better as we can, and we also hope that you can understand that this way will be funny and interesting during this period.
This will also let players know about the server, and this will also bring us time to do the necessary work untill all the wrong things are fixed.

All the feedback will be really appreciate, and as mentioned above, if there is something that you would like to see ingame, we will be really interesting to check it out and work about.

Regards. DeepLeash.

DeepLeash
Admin

View user profile http://l2forgottenwars.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

event's

Post  grigtm on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 am

I think CAPTURE THE FLAG will be great

grigtm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  grigtm on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

pls make the fishing system work

grigtm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lost cause ??????????????????

Post  grigtm on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 am

do anybody want to change something, I think not !!!!!!!
or....????????

if I want something????, yeah, that is fame, and do something abouth it, because 1kill = 1 fame and this is lame

or, why I bother writing here, nobody reads this

is this a dead forum?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEP LEASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grigtm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT. Read Carefully.

Post  grigtm on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 am

bytheway my ingame caracter is Simion

grigtm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avent on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Finally server is back to normal. you guys ask what i want to change.
so i want to get 5 fame per pvp, like the begining. i want you guys to stop cutting down duelist stats, its the least customized class of what i saw, and still you keep modifying his stats, about the duelist, it used to be able to use "stun atk" skill with dual swords, would be nice to get that back, cuz the duelist dont have weaken skills, maybe get 1 fame for killing the red mobs.

the rest ig good, farm is good, pvp is good, prices are good, keep up the good work Wink

Avent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DeepLeash on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Well, talking properly, all the classes' status have changed, as well as the stats a "BUFF" will boost, hope you understand that everything we doing here is for find a way to make the most proper balance between all the clases, otherwise there will never be a correct way to play for all the classes if we do nothing at all. Also talking about the "Stun Attack" and "weaken skills" for those classes as Duelist, we doing something else as new skills, so bring us some time please, we are momentarily working about Events, Olympiads and other important things. As the time goes, we hope that most of the new Mods and both other things being working properly for most players taste.

As i've mentioned before, we also going to add a new section here to let players bring their opinions about the current situation, or also talk about what they would like to see ingame.
DeepLeash
Admin

View user profile http://l2forgottenwars.comeze.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avent on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 pm

oki, so i was running around the server, alone Sad and an idea popped in my head. Why not make a solo event, like kill a number of mobs in a specified amount of time, like 90 mobs in 5 minutes or something like that. Cuz when i`m online there are at most 3 ppl online and i cant make pvp`s thus fame silver and flaming stones. the reward of the event would be 1 silver or 1 flaming stone. and 5 or 10 fame.
just an idea, think about it Smile

Avent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

request

Post  grigtm on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 am

hi,
make vesper items free

grigtm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

offtopic

Post  grigtm on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Romania y Argentina
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

grigtm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

someone? anyone?

Post  Avent on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

guys whats happenning? someone? anyone? i`m playing alone every day...sometime with nona... havent seen any gm, admin online for a long time...

Avent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a new idea ...

Post  Avent on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 am

maybe could make the drop rate of enchant scrolls 2%, cuz i havent gotten an enchant scroll since New Year, i think... i was so borred that i broke all my items...made them all +5... so PLS make the drop rate of enchant srolls 2% ( i`m so unlucky with enchants that i even failed 2 mythological scrolls when i got them, but that was long ago... now i`m barely getting any crystal scrolls )

after i post this theres been a Server Restart and I saw that enchant scrolls have been removed from drop...why is that ?!

Avent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down